This post is simple. Think about 3 things in your life that you feel grateful for. Just for today, write them down and put them in front of your keyboard or on your desk/workspace where you will see them. Every time you glance at them, take a moment to really feel the gratitude for each one. Feel the energy created by this small practice, become truly aware of how it makes you feel.
- Attitude of Gratitude (downtosleep.wordpress.com)
- The Practice of Gratitude (tobiehewitt.wordpress.com)
- Feeling Gratitude (leaplikeafrog.com)
- A Moment of Gratitude (mayandseptember.wordpress.com)
- A Family Doctor’s Tale – GRATITUDE IS HAPPINESS (ken-med.com)