Today, I’m visiting with a post about something that will be never-ending for me:
Oftentimes, I take for granted the life I have. I take for granted that I have a roof over my head, food in my belly and a place I can go to be safe and secure. I have friends and family whom I love and I am supported by an infinite source of compassion, intelligence and creativity by the very life I lead. Last time I posted on gratitude, I suggested writing down 3 things and putting it somewhere to be seen. This time, I am suggesting to just send out a “Thank You” to everyone, everything and even yourself! A big “Thank You!” goes out to all that I am, all that I will be and all that I learn, love and grow in to being.
I am expressing gratitude for even something as small as: puppy kisses.
Enjoy your day!
- On an attitude of gratitude …….. (spiritalhotchpot.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude (yogagirlsherri.wordpress.com)
- In Gratitude (projecteve.com)
- Take the Gratitude Challenge (itsawholelifestylething.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude (rachelaineh.wordpress.com)
- THE ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE (Guest Post by Kat Day) (jasbaku.com)