Here it is, the middle of the week, and I find myself feeling like I’m racing toward the weekend. I’m reminded of just taking time on Sunday evening to listen to a meditation CD and reading about yoga. Oftentimes, I find that my plate is so filled up with busyness, that I don’t have time to get to the mat or reflect upon my day as much as I would like to. And then, I am reminded that leading a yogic lifestyle is not a race or goal – it is a consistent, thorough practice. It is living in the moment, making the time to reflect and practicing every day, every moment and all the time.
Thus, at this moment, I resolved to write about my reflection. In this way, I am taking ownership of the process and moving more toward acceptance of where I am and what I want to achieve. I will focus on learning the Yamas today and spend moments in reflection on them in order to embrace yoga a bit more fully.
- Serve With Your Whole Mind (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- Yogic Transformation (yogabyabby.com)
- What is ‘yogic’? (yogicsailingfamily.wordpress.com)
- Yoga Happiness (yogagirlsherri.wordpress.com)
- Ahhhhh, What Are We Controlling? (yogagirlsherri.wordpress.com)